You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

Oh no..i'm just too lazy to write anything in this blog!! errrr,,,, actually lazy is not an accurate word because frankly i really want to make a post this time. Yes a post about my experience in Paramore concert last week. But then, yesterday....i got a bad news that made my enthusiasm reduced beyond the negative infinity.. wtf, wht a nonsense -..-

So, i kinda just wnt to write about what the news it is. It's not something u don't know, it is about i'm not manage to continue my study abroad. ehh You still don't know? Dafuq, don't admit u're my friend if u still dn't know about it! Ok..yesterday, Mr Papa (bkan nama sbnar) have their meeting and decided to-not-let me and my other friends to cntinue our study abroad since our ielts result didn't pass their requirement. When we try to argue...Simply they say.. "Mr Papa xkan pertimbangkan lagi sbb nk jaga performace blaa blaa blaa..."

My hatred toward them just bigger you know..why our senior that has been in same situation as us Mr Papa still let him go study abroad? Lgipon mcm rugi kot..It not easy to get cgpa 3.95 in foundation and cgpa 3.6 in degree first year. Yes i know i'm not genius like my frenz, cgpa 4flat but i thot ini satu kerugian yg amat sngat bila xdpt smbung degree second year hnya sbb requirement ielts yg memang x perlu mana pn kt sana. And then, do u know what the worst part?? yeahh dngn rasminya my debt with Mr Papa is about RM40 000..me and my parent shocked like the monkeys belanda when get their letter. Weyhhhh di manakah moto memperjuangkan hak anak melayu??dngn hutang pngajian hnya satu tahun yg tak munasabah ni, i dnt think so~

Okla..fine...this is life, i'm redha. I'll be strong. After all, this is life, so mean and cruel. Just i hope Mr papa can improve their integrity next time. U oll are representative of bm... For example, in one case..why laaa postpone meeting tu smpai satu bulan???? I've sent appeal letter in the end of january and it's like butthurt when i need to wait until the end of february just to know the answer of their stand-'is No'. Why laaaa???






hehe itulah..xde niat pn nk rant on sape2 sbnarnya, even Mr Papa tu..XD No hard feelin' mana pn~ haha tdi ingt nk tulis post ni satu dua ayat je...sekali dngar lgu slow mndayu2 ni emosi naik terangsang tiba2 lakk..haha bye~bye~ adioz *hater gonna hate!

No comments: