Butterfly



I'll become a happy butterfly
and ride the winds that take me up high
I'll be there soon,
by your side, you're all i need
It's better to forget the memories,
where all that exists is the sadness
There's no more time to be fooling around with our lives

I wanna know, wow wow wow wow

Why would i doubt all hope for tomorrow
Don't even know, wow wow wow wow
What to do with life,
what scenario could be?

After the dream without any end

in this world without nothing in it
It seems like all our dreams
will lose all of its light and crumble into nothing 
Even with this wavering wings
Full of images that tend to stay 
I'm sure that we can both fly
On my love

I'll become a Cheerful butterfly

and ride the winds with earnest feelings
I'll come to see you
wherever, wherever you might be
words that are suprisingly handy, 
ambiguously convenient
I'll shout it out,
while i'm listening to this hit song

It seems like 

there's something echoing inside of the town
But it's a wow wow wow wow
there is no use in waiting
need to move with my own feet

After the dream without any end

in this world where misery exists
That's right
maybe it's believing in this feeling without any reason
Even with this stumbling wings
Full of images that tend to stay
I'm sure that we can both fly
On my love

(c) Kouji Wada  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf1IgYF3geM


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri..sorry if it's kind of late.

Well, to be honest,
i'm not really in good condition.
especially because it's eid time..
I try my best to keep holding myself...
by doing stuff..
pretend everything's fine
Not to think much

but sometime,
I was eaten by the past .

hopeless
failure
loser
suicidal
psycho

Keep fighting..
Well, at least this time
I haven't ....... yet..
And trying my best to be positive
This song kind of holding myself back together
so that's the reason why this song is here

No comments: